- Check-in is after 4 pm, check-out is before 11 am.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Travel crib, toddler bed, or inflatable mattress available. Let us know what you need when you book.
- No pets are allowed.
- No smoking indoors.
- We are not handicapped accessible.
- Please notify us in advance of any special dietary considerations.
- Howlers Inn has a consecutive night stay requirement during certain times of the year: a 2-night minimum stay during the high season (May 1 - Oct 15), and a 3-night minimum stay during the Christmas season (Dec 21 - Jan 1).
Cancellations made less than 10 days prior to arrival will result in a 50% forfeiture of the affected days' charges. For reservations during the Christmas holidays, graduation weekend, or for stays longer than 7 days, cancellations must be made 30 days prior to arrival.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance, or no-shows, will be charged 100% of the stay.
A credit card number is required to hold your reservation at the time it is made. Cash, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express are welcome as payment when you depart.